Re: G31 gondolas

Greg Martin

Ed,

I had sent Tony Thompson a photo of an SP car very similar if not the same
as the PRR G31xx. If you would like I could send it to you as well offline.
Perhaps you could review it and comment.

Thanks,

Greg Martin

In a message dated 8/4/2009 7:25:52 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hawk0621@sbcglobal.net writes:

On Aug 4, 2009, at 6:10 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD wrote:

Ed & Steve, you may be right, but, I have also never seen a photo of
that LV
car. Does anyone have one they could share?
Elden,
A photo of LV 32402 (1-42) is in the 1943 and 1946 CBCs, and LV 33350
(5-52) is in the 1953 CBC.
Regards,
Ed Hawkins

steps!