Re: Atlas rebuilt USRA box cars

Gene Green <bierglaeser@...>

Surely I am not the only one in this group who knows who to contact at Atlas and how to contact him. How do you think I got all those free Alco RS-1s?

Has Atlas asked anyone in this group to help with these cars?

Has anyone offered help that was refused?

It may not be too late to offer some help with paint schemes if not the final form or (apparently) forms of the the cars. From what I take to be the reweigh dates listed on their website it looks like Atlas is going for paint schemes near or (horrors) even after 1960. I, for one, would prefer the earliest possible paint scheme on each version but . . .

Gene Green