Re: L&HR zinc ore car kits

Jerry Dziedzic

Well, I don't think Sparrow Point or Bethlehem Car Works were involved, but that doesn't answer your question. Shortline would be happy to sell you some. I'll forward your inquiry to Tom Callan at Shortline.

Let me know if you have additional questions about the car. (I have six in service on my layout.)

Jerry Dziedzic
Pattenburg, NJ

--- In STMFC@..., "Jeff Sankus" <jffmail@...> wrote:

All;
I have been told that Sparrow point (Bethlehem Car works) developed a resin kit for the CNJ/L&HR zinc ore cars. These kits were supposedly sold by Shortline Products. I've done a search on both sites as well as the internet as a whole but, nothing has shown up.
I do have e-mail requests to both companies asking same.
Does anyone on here have any information?

Thank you....Jeff Sankus