From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Donald B. Valentine
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 10:59 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Accucals

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "Schuyler Larrabee"
<schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

Thanks, Greg and John. But have you used Solvaset on Accucals?
Schuyler,

Before switching to Microsol and Microset some time ago I used Solvaset on Accucals quite
frequently. If memory
serves, toward the
end of that use I ran into a bottle that seemed stronger than those used previously and promptly
cut it. I have, however,
spoken with George Bishop in recent months and will try to raise the question
directly with him and advise further.

Best wishes, Don Valentine

Database version: 6.13030
<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>