Adjusting wheelset gauge

Q1xamacarthur1 <Q1xaMacArthur1@...>

I have made up a special punch that I have drilled a hole
into its bottom end. This allows the point of the axles to
go up into it and not get broken while using this punch
to move axles through the wheels. Using light hammer taps.

The wheels are placed in or on top of a ordinary vise partly open.
This depends on which way it is out of gauge.

You may have to grind away under the vise jaws to let a wheel
pass under it. I did that to my Miller Falls years ago.

Ed Kirstatter, B&O Modeler.
The difference is clear. Click now for a great laminating machine!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTG3HtoxTBJut2tjyVHWqAdTrT245LztfDzI6HCyN7l3T6CmJ1b5mQ/