Re: PRR H21e quad hopper with riveted side stakes

proto48er

Phil -

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am now going to have to purchase that book.

It is very true that Bob Parri was a craftsman and made few mistakes! I have been adding small details to a series of his NYC/P&LE/PMcK&Y USRA steel gondolas, and continue to marvel at his skill. He made an amazing 800 or so brass cars in a 12 year period. That is really impressive, considering how few cars I have done in a decade.

A.T. Kott

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, PHIL MARCUS <marcusphil@...> wrote:

See Teichmoeller book page 158. Photo of PRR h-21e 714303 and 745759. Both are riveted construction. Bob Parri was a craftsman not an importer. He did a lot of research, had much help and made few mistakes.
Phil Marcus