Re: Universal 5700 brakewheel

bierglaeser <bierglaeser@...>

Yeah, Richard, why didn't I say that? I have got to learn to read all the messages before I respond to any of them. Normally a member smarter than me has already got "thar fustest with the mostest."

Gene Green

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...> wrote:

On Aug 17, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Tim O'Connor wrote:

Does anyone have an illustration of this particular brakewheel?
I have a bunch of scans of Universal brakewheels, and Gene Green's
excellent clinic from the San Jose NMRA convention, but none of
them is identified as a 5700. Gene has a brake housing identified
as a 5705...
Clearly shown in Pat Wider's article on brake wheels in RPCyc #10.

Richard Hendrickson