From: "golden1014" <golden1014@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 5:20:37 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Brake rigging diagram for Express box troop sleeper conversions

Bill,

I have something you can use--provided by Mike Auferheide (sp?) and Chad Boas. I'll shoot you the drawings off line.

John Golden
Bloomington, IN

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "salemoryga" <wpmccoy@...> wrote:

I want to detail the underbody on my CB&Q, C&O, and NYC express box troop sleeper conversions. Walthers has the beginnings of a dual system complete with 2 resevoirs, triple valves and brake cylinders. Can someone direct me to the rigging diagrams? Come to think of it these conversions may have been done by each carrier. Oh well, any help would be appreciated.

Bill McCoy
Jax, FL