Re: Prototype info from model mfgs

bierglaeser <bierglaeser@...>

Brian and Rich,
Yes, I know the information is (and has been) on the box label. I don't think I worded my message as well as I might have.

In order to get the information from the box label one must be able to hold it in one's hand. That means, for the most part, that one must either be in a hobby shop that has the model of interest or, as in my case, have to buy the model through the mail or internet, wait until it arrives and then see if it is what one wants.

Having the information in advance is a benefit for those who, like me, are far, far away from a decent hobby shop.

Gene Green