Re: Prototype info from model mfgs

Bruce Smith

On Aug 24, 2009, at 12:14 AM, SUVCWORR@... wrote:

Gene,

I answer these questions from customers all the time.? So you should be able to ask your dealer before buying.

Rich Orr
Dealer? What dealer? I live more than 100 miles from the nearest hobby shop that knows anything about or carries Branchline. Yes, my local USA Hobbies will order them for me (at full price plus the 8% local sales tax) but he doesn't give refunds based on paint schemes or reweigh dates not being appropriate for my era. As I have noted before, if Al Westerfield can provide an accurate timeline for each car in an on-line web format, I'm baffled as to why others find it apparently so difficult.

Regards
Bruce

Bruce F. Smith
Auburn, AL