Re: Prototype info from model mfgs

Donald B. Valentine

--- In STMFC@..., SUVCWORR@... wrote:

In part:

Also, to give credit where due, Atlas does list the paint dates of some but not all of their freight cars on their website but not on the box labels.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but it strikes me that Atlas has been doing this on their website for some years now but simply have not gone back and provided the info for those cars offered prior to their doing so. This first became apparent to me with their 11,000 gal. LPG cars. The first run was made prior to their providing such information on their website but it is available for every run produced since. Is this not correct?

Take care, Don Valentine