From: riverman_vt <riverman_vt@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Mon, Aug 24, 2009 12:18 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Prototype info from model mfgs

--- In STMFC@..., SUVCWORR@... wrote:

In part:

Also, to give credit where due, Atlas does list the paint dates of some but
not all of their freight cars on their website but not on the box labels.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but it strikes me that Atlas has been doing
this on their website for some years now but simply have not gone back and
provided the info for those cars offered prior to their doing so. This first
became apparent to me with their 11,000 gal. LPG cars. The first run was made
prior to their providing such information on their website but it is available
for every run produced since. Is this not correct?

Take care, Don Valentine