Re: Prototype info from model mfgs

Charlie Vlk

Sorry, I see Bill S. did jump into the fray.... this evil of responding to something that has happened is the result of getting over 250 emails a day and reading them from the most recent to the oldest so that you can keep the "ones I will get around to responding to or doing something about" in the inbox instead of burying in a folder forever....
Charlie Vlk

[

OK, I've been watching this one for a while, and laughing occasionally. I'll now throw in my two bits, predicated by the fact that I am no longer at Branchline, but still proud of what we accomplished way back when (or so it seems...)

.