From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
cinderandeight@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 11:48 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re:DL&W 53000-53259

Brian,
The equipment diagram for these cars shows the truck side frames to be
a mix of ACF-21359-AE, and Symington-Gould TF5318, with Sym.-Gould
bolsters. Three cars had Chrysler high speed trucks (#53004, 53090,
53126). The
cars were built by Magor Car Corp. in Jan.-Feb. 1950. Ten cars were
equipped with DF loaders and renumbered 84975-84984.
Rich Burg