Re: Photo Help -- LV "Wrongway" Door Boxcars

Al and Patricia Westerfield <westerfield@...>

Bob - These cars were actually rebuilds of auto cars that we offer. See series 7700 for photos. - Al

----- Original Message -----
From: chapbob@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 2:15 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Photo Help -- LV "Wrongway" Door Boxcars

I'm underway building West Shore Line's cast resin kit of the LV "wrongway"
door double-sheathed boxcar rebuilds (the door opens to the left). Numbers
series for the cars is #78000-78999, #79000-79499, and #75000-76349.

The prototype photos in the instruction sheet are too grainy for modeling
use, and my indexing of photos published in the model mags indicates none
published.

Is anyone on the list aware of a published photo of these cars? The version
I'm doing has plate steel ends and Zenith roof, but I'd be happy with a
photo of any version.

Thanks,
Bob Chapman

steps!