Re: CP slabside hoppers

tmolsen@...

Doug and Steve,

I recently bought one of the 6-Hatch CP Slab Side Covered Hoppers from Canadian Model Trains in Missaugua Canada which was put out by True-Line Trains. Car matches the pictures in Volume 7 of the Canadian Rail Car Pictorial which covers the CP Covered Hoppers.

The product number that I bought was TLT-300333. Since this part number covered the number series that I wanted, the car that I received was #380259.

The cars are sold at True-Line Trains, but may still be available through CMT. An email to them should give you some notion as to whether any are still in stock at CMT,

I have added the links for the product listing and the large photo of the car.

http://www.modeltrains.com/WEB%20-%20CMT/True%20Line%20Trains/HO/true-line-trains-canadian-pacific.htm

http://www.modeltrains.com/PICTURES/PICTURES%20-%20Non-brass-1/True%20Line%20Trains/TLT-000001-399999/TLT-CP-6H-block-2-crop%20copy.jpg

Hope that this is of some value.

Best regards,