Re: Moody's Industrials

Ray Breyer

Two more, new today (drought for
years and then a flood). Price is average.
Don't know seller.
=====================
1. Moody's Manual of Investments and Security Rating
Service, Industrial Securities, 1958
2. Moody's Manual of Investments and Security Rating
Service, Industrial Securities, 1927
I've never seen a pre-WWII edition.
Dave Nelson

Hi Dave,

Moody's are starting to pop up as free downloads on Google Books. 1917 and 1918 are up now, as well as a couple of Moody's Magazines and supplements to the annuals.

I've been finding lots of great reference material on Google Books recently, especially for anyone modeling the 1915-1920 period. There are 1889, 1894 and 1917 Poor's Manual there, as well as two full ORERs (1913 & 1917), and the 1908 and 1909 Official Guides. I haven't finished grabbing all of the ICC reports and decisions yet; there are dozens. There's even a copy of the lease agreement between the NYC and B&A.

Google Books is slowly starting to turn into a decent research database for STMFC'ers.

Regards,
Ray Breyer