From: "stevelucas3" <stevelucas3@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Friday, September 4, 2009 9:28:42 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Rivet sizing

I had a look at your article.  Excellent info.  I'm making a copy to keep in my NWSL Riveter's box.

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@..., "stevelucas3" <stevelucas3@...> wrote:

Now, I have an article to read.

Thanks for getting me off the Internet!

Steve Lucas.

--- In STMFC@..., "bierglaeser" <bierglaeser@> wrote:

I suggest that anyone with questions about rivets (real ones, not plastic or decal types) see page 47 in the April 1997 MAINLINE MODELER.  There is a pretty good article on rivets that covers just about everything you would ever want to know.

As the author please forgive my complete lack of modesty.

Gene Green