Re: Naperville meet oct. 2009 -share a room

Richard Hendrickson

On Sep 3, 2009, at 4:26 PM, up4884114152002 wrote:

My name is Dave Friedman and I am looking for someone
to share a 2 bedroom room at the Meet. I am arriving
on Thursday afternoon and have a room already reserved. 2 double beds.
i am staying til Sunday morning so I am looking for someone to
share the 3 nights charges. the room is $94/night plus tax. I need
someone
who is a non-snorer please. i am 65 years old and from New York
City where I am an attorney and model railroader. Please email me
at work so we can work out the details.dlfriedman@...
Dave, I've been out of town for three days, so I'm late responding,
and you probably have a roommate lined up by now. But if not, I'll
be arriving Thursday night, leaving Sunday, and would be pleased to
share a room with you. (PS: I don't snore).

Richard Hendrickson