Re: Corrected Ends for Central Valley NP stock car

Bill Welch

I admit I had not noticed this detail. I may have to forget that the car is too wide and build it w/o using these parts.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Herson" <mherson@...> wrote:

Bill,

Don't forget the minimum order from the NPRHA Company Store is $20.

Matt Herson