From: Dennis Williams <pennsy6200@yahoo.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Sep 17, 2009 6:53 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Wegman (?) PFE/ART resin kit

?
paul.
? One of the kits is #34.14 BREX78200series Burlington Reefer, and the kit #34.15 WFEX 38'8" Reefer. I hope this helps.?? Thanks Jim for ALL the useful info on your site.?? Dennis Williams (I owed you one!)

From: cobrapsl@aol. com <cobrapsl@aol. com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups. com
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2009, 11:53 AM

?

You guys really have my curosity up as to what kit you are talking about. Bill, if it is a one piece body, it is NOT a Sunshine kit, as Martin has never done any one piece castings, except for the quasi gondolas castings.

Paul Lyons