From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, Sep 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] More about Freight Conductors' Train Book, 1938

Rich Orr wrote:
The discussion about bullion has centered on metals.? What about
bullion as a soup base -- liquid, powdered or more likely during our
time period cubes?? Vegetable based bullion would be a byproduct of
processed vegetable crops since most bullion is made by boiling
scraps in water then concentrating the result product.
Unless Rich has tongue violently thrust into cheek, he is
confusing "bullion" with "bouillon."

Publishers of books on railroad history