From: richtownsend@netscape.net <richtownsend@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Safeway Foods reefers
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 4:17 PM

While we're on the subject of never seen a real one, has anyone seen a real Carnation reefer like this one (or a photo of a real one)?? http://www.athearn. com/Products/ Default.aspx? ProdID=ATH1602

I've seen photos of real ones like these,

http://www.stylefee der.com/i/ 906mqvtb/ Ho-Rtr-41- Apos-Reefer- Carnation?

and these

http://cgi.ebay. com/InterMountai n-Carnation- Milk-Wood- Reefer-HO- 47722-03_ W0QQitemZ1903335 49620QQcmdZViewI temQQimsxZ200909 07?IMSfp= TL090907186001r1 2519
but nothing like the Athearn version