Re: Blackstone Models UTLX tank cars

Ned Carey <nedspam@...>

I know this list is not much interested in RTR but my original premise still holds... a standard gauge RTR version of the car would outsell the HOn3 one given the same quality level, etc.. even if Blackstone isn't the one to do it. - Charlie Vlk
How about blackstone partners with someone else who is in primarily in HO to help defray the cost of tooling and spread sales over both HOn3 and HO. Perhaps Intermountain, similar to what they do with Tichy kits.

By the way I have one of the PSC kit for these, and also Richard's fine article to build it with. Maybe that should be next on my to build list.

Ned Carey