Re: Blackstone Models UTLX tank cars

Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>

Dennis S. wrote
-----
Case in point, how many here are aware that Precision Scale Company has made
this same kit in both narrow gauge AND standard gauge for about the last
dozen or so years. They are currently in stock at Walthers now; Freight Car
Kit -- UTLX Frameless Tank Car Plastic Kit, #585-10611 with plastic details,
less trucks for $22.50, #585-10612 w/Brass Details, Less Trucks for $24.50.
How many have ever seen one? I haven't.
------
I have had HO versions of both the frameless and narrow frame versions since
the mid '90s. And like too many of my purchases, neither one is finished but
both have been started. I even have Wabash Custom decals for the frameless
car.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com