Class V tank car trucks

Charles Morrill

The recent thread on these cars mentioned the trucks used were 5' wheel base including the later cast sideframe replacements. There are a couple of photos of a tank car derailment in the book 'Rails to the Artesian Belt' by FA Schmidt. The tank cars are lettered for the Pioneer Oil & Refining Co. One of them, PNRX 104, appears to be a class V 6500 gal. tank car and clearly has Andrews type trucks. Would the Andrews trucks be 5' wheel base?

I used the Grandt Line On3 kit, San Juan Andrews trucks, and custom lettering for my standard gauge model of this car. It was several years ago, but I think it was a pretty simple conversion.
Charlie