Re: 1900 Stuyvesant Docks Yard Photo - New Orleans

Schuyler Larrabee

I wrote:

Tony, the first car on the third track from the left was once a
LaBelle Woodworking kit. I built one when I was about 15, and it's
the first time I've seen a photo of the model. Still have it, and
it's held up well all these years. Nice to see if it had a real
prototype and that it's pretty close.
I'm no expert on LaBelle, but every kit of theirs that I've
looked into was authentic.

Tony Thompson
That's been my impression. Geez, I was a little spaced out this afternoon (up late last night) when
I wrote that. Obviously, I meant it was the first time I'd seen a photo of the PROTOTYPE!

SGL

Database version: 6.13350