From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Clark Propst
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:46 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] CP model to fit a paint scheme

My last question about some old tank cars must have been a tough one, so
I'll make this one easier.

I built a F&C CP minibox for a friend. He thought he'd given me a set of
Allen Ferguson's great CP 'stepped' lettering decals, which he hadn't. Now,
he'd like me to do a car with those decals.
I'd like to know what box car models would be appropriate for those decals.
Thanks,
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa