True Liune trucks

Bill Welch

I noticed while prowling around "True Line Trains" website that they offer 3 trucks that look like they are good for our era. I know they did a truck for their Fowler cars that requires major surgery on anybody else's U/F but I am wondering about the other two offering and what they are intended to represent and if they fill any gaps. (One is probably a caboose truck given the leaf springs.)

As with brake wheels, I cannot always recognize what is represented and was surprised to see the 3 truck styles they offer pictured w/o any description of what they are supposed to be.

BTW they also have a line of paints.

Bill Welch