Re: True Liune trucks

brianleppert@att.net

Bill,

Their two other trucks both share the same sideframe and have separate press-fit springs, either coils or leaf (caboose). The side frame is almost an exact copy of Accurail's. It's just missing the lettering and the journal boxes are slightly larger.

Brian Leppert
Carson City, NV

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

I noticed while prowling around "True Line Trains" website that they offer 3 trucks that look like they are good for our era. I know they did a truck for their Fowler cars that requires major surgery on anybody else's U/F but I am wondering about the other two offering and what they are intended to represent and if they fill any gaps. (One is probably a caboose truck given the leaf springs.)

Bill Welch