Re: CP model to fit a paint scheme

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>

Clark,
Way back when, RMC ran a pair of articles on modeling CPR boxcars. One was an article detailing the history of the fleet and trhe other was an article on modeling the cars with correct ends and roofs, etc.
I'd tell you the dates of the publications, but I'm not at home right now. It sounds like you'd find them very helpful right now.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "rockroll50401" <cepropst@...> wrote:

You guys have been helpful.

The minibox has been for done months, I used the decals that came with the kit. He's just getting around to readying it for his layout.

What would be the number series' for standard AAR 37 of modified 37 cars?

Thanks,
Clark Propst