From: Thomas Baker
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 7:15 PM
Subject: [STMFC] RE: Archer rivets

I recall from reading past posts that a few members of the list have tried Archer fine transfer rivets. I ordered some but shy away from using them. The rivets are so close together that it would be easy to damage a row and require purchase of additional sheets to complete a small project.

Does someone on the list have a recommendation of a cutting tool and any special cutting technique?

Tom