NEFF RPM Final Update - Please RSVP

bnpmodeler

Greetings all, and please pardon the cross-posting.

The 2009 Northeast Fallen Flags Railroad Prototype Modelers Meet is just a few short days away, taking place this Saturday, October 3rd, 2009 at the L.H. Taylor Firehouse, 7 Maryland Avenue, in High Bridge, NJ.

We have a great line-up of presentations and vendors on tap, and with the included lunch, this is sure to be a great day of modeling, education, food and fun. The fall colors are starting to pop here in High Bridge and it looks like it will be a great day.

We are writing this final update to request that if you plan on attending the meet, PLEASE RSVP to us so that we have an idea of attendance; since we are not pre-registering attendees, this is the only way for us to gauge how many to expect. So, if you plan on coming out, send us an e-mail at neffrpm@yahoo.com. The Firehouse is not a huge space so it will be nice to know how many are planning on attending.

If you have any questions or are in need of additional info, again, drop us an e-mail and we will do our best to help out. Other than that, if you are coming, bring as many models for the display tables as you are comfortable with; there will be plenty of display tables as well as seating.

See you Saturday;

Jim Harr
Ralph Heiss
NEFF RPM co-chairpersons