Re: Sunshine L&N Boxcar kit # 85.1

jerryglow2

How come we can crucify Intermountain (and others) but not Sunshine for errors like this? This is just plain "head up and locked" manufacturing.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

Has anyone else found that the floor does not fit any of the dimensions of the body, that it just falls inside? The floor piece is shorter and much more narrow then the cavity it is suppose to fill. LOL, how can a 36 foot long boxcar have a 34 foot long floor casting? Has anyone added styrene to get the floor to fit as opposed to sink inside the body? I have not a floor so small before!

gary laakso
south of Mike Brock
vasa0vasa@...