Re: New Decal Announcement: IC Airslides

Bill Welch

This good news. I can use this for one of my undec. Athearn Airslides and adapt the lettering for one of my undec. Athearn 3-bay PS2's!

Any suggestions for shades of grey for the IC's LO's in 1955?

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Kohlberg" <paducah@...> wrote:

I am pleased to announce the release of my latest decal set:

ICG-52 Illinois Central GATC 2600 Airslide Covered Hoppers.

The decal set contains enough lettering for 3 different IC cars in the
original scheme. The era is 1955 through the early 1990s. The IC rostered
196 of the cars total (across 8 GATC orders), and about half of them
survived in original paint until the end.

Please check out my web site for photos, more info, and pricing:
http://home.mindspring.com/~paducah/icg52.htm

Thanks everyone!

Dan Kohlberg
paducah@...