Re: Star Brand Paints

Tim O'Connor

Since Star is similar to Accupaint, it requires a lot of thinning
and is helped somewhat by a small amount of retarder. Also it can
be very sensitive to ambient humidity and this can affect the final
finish significantly. (High humidity can result in a flat, chalky
finish.)

Gene how do you spray Future -- do you thin it with something? What
pressure do you use?

Tim O'Connor

At 10/1/2009 11:53 AM Thursday, you wrote:
Lee
I have used a number of the Star colors. Most of the line that I have used dries to an "eggshell" finish. The one exception is DARK OLIVE. They sell a clear gloss lacquer that works very well. You can use Future floor wax also.

Gene Deimling