Re: Sunshine L&N Boxcar kit # 85.1

Kurt Laughlin <fleeta@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim O'Connor
How come we can crucify Intermountain (and others) but not
Sunshine for errors like this? This is just plain "head up
and locked" manufacturing.
Jerry Glow
Jerry

Resin kits (esp Martin's) often have parts that don't fit well
together. I think if you check the archives you'll find we have
discussed this in the past.

What was the saying? Gettysburg was the price the South paid for
having Robert E. Lee? Well, these resin issues are the price we
pay for having such a tremendous number of prototype models from
Sunshine... errors and all.