Re: Conductor Fraley’s Train Book, Sept-Oct, 1938

devansprr

--- In STMFC@..., "laramielarry" <larryostresh@...> wrote:

Hi Folks

I recently found 128 Union Pacific Freight Conductors' Train Books in the attic of the Laramie Depot, and earlier summarized the contents of Conductor Ferguson's Train Book, May-June, 1938.

As time permits, I'll report on the contents of the cars.

Best wishes,
Larry Ostresh
Laramie, Wyoming
Larry,

First, thank-you for all of the analysis you have reported - very informative.

Along the lines of conductor train books, I see 39 SP conductor train books on sale on e-bay - split up into 9 lots - not cheap.

Too bad there isn't some form of association where members could share in the expense, then share in the analysis and results. These books range from '42 to '68.

Dve Evans