Re: incorrectly packed Sunshine kits was Re: Sunshine L&N Boxcar kit # 85.1

Armand Premo

Don't forget Speedwitch.............................Top drawer.Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Williams
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] incorrectly packed Sunshine kits was Re: Sunshine L&N Boxcar kit # 85.1

I agree with you, Tom. These are not the "shake the box kits" , which are starting to get few and far between. If you are buying a Sunshine, F&C, Westerfield, Pacific Mountian, Rail Yard Models, Modelers Choice, Sylvan, the list goes on and on, I would consider you a craftsman. We should be proud at these manufactures that they take the risks to develop these kits. Who knows IF they will ever sell.
I do have one question, Would you be happy if this kit was not produced??? I have one and enjoyed it. Thanks, Martian!!
I would like to thank ALL the manufactures, researcher, publishers and the professional builders that make these kits happen. This includes you, Mr. Jim Hayes. Thanks, guys and gals, Please keep up the good work!!!

Dennis Williams
Munhall, Pa.
www.resinbuilders4u.com