From: Jim & Lisa Hayes <jimandlisa97225@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Sunshine errata list
To: STMFC@...
Date: Saturday, October 3, 2009, 10:05 AM

OK, this might be an idea worth following up on. I am a terrible
procrastinator so this may or may not come to fruition. I propose a list
composed of the following. I would start off with something about the fact
that parts problems may be (probably are) one box errors but if you have
this kit you may want to check your box. Then follow it up with a list
containing this...
Kit #
Kit Description
Reported by
Date reported
Confirmed by (optional) (required if reporting instruction/ PDS error?)
Text about problem with possible link to prototype photo.

I wasn't thinking about this list when the 'floor problem' thread started so
I might be missing something but so far I have...
Kit 85.1, L&N boxcar, wrong floor
X29B, wrong doors
CMO USRA rebuild, wrong sides.

If or when someone has a problem to report, I think it would be better to
send it to the group for possible discussion/filterin g before I add it to
the list.

Comments?

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon