Park City, UT 1939 to 1946 - What are these cars by the depot?

parkcitybranch <parkcitybranch@...>

I have a picture of Park City, UT taken between 1939 and 1946 and I am trying to figure out what type of cars are parked in front of the Union Pacific depot. The Union Pacific Depot is on the left side of the photograph. The cars are parked between the depot and a stiff leg derrick and there are four of them.

They look to be reefers but not the normal length PFE reefers. Is it possible that they are Express Reefers? Park City had an REA office and did ship some perishable traffic. Is it possible that they received shipments of PFE express reefers with perishables?

Please see the following link for the photograph and you can click on the photo to enlarge.

http://lanternsalongsilvercreek.blogspot.com/2009/10/above-picture-is-shot-of-downtown-park.html

Thanks,
Jason Sanford