From: dphobbies
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: [STMFC] New N Scale Milw 40' Rib Side DD Boxcar now shipping

Just a note to let anyone interested know that we are now shipping the new Fox Valley Models 40' double door rib side boxcars. There are 4 numbers available with "Route of the Hiawatha" lettering. Cars are $17.98 each.

Des Plaines Hobbies
1524 Lee Street
Des Plaines, IL 60018
1-847-297-2118 fax: 1-847-297-4976