Bob Smith Industries

Bill Welch

I just logged on to BSI to remind myself of their offerings which are extensive. They have a new 3/4 oz. container with a built-in pin to help keep the nozzle clear and open, which looks good to me.

I usually use small tubes purchased in bubble packs of 6-1o tubes at some place like Home Depot where the stock turns over.

I like these tubes as I can use on up easily before the contents go bad. I use the little "frosted" plastic bags that the detail parts come in as pallets and an insect pin to pick up the glue to transfer to the joint.

I am going to try some of the BSI offerings.

"Lock-Tight" is another brand to investigate. I have had good experience with their shelf lifes.

Bill Welch