Re: Kadee NYC Hoppers Announced

Tim O'Connor

Bill

The most common version? Which one is that? It seems to me there are
dozens of variants -- sides, ends, hopper door mechanisms, inside length
(and cubic capacity). So far we have't gotten any of the "alternate
standard" cars (except for the ancient Ulrich castings). I'm hoping for
an NP, GN, IC, C&O or NKP car someday...

Tim O'Connor

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Could someone please wake me when a manufacturer offers the most common version of the offset twin. InterMountain, Rapido, Tahoe, Athearn, Branchline, Walther Proto 2000, is ANYONE listening?

Bill Welch