From: "Jeff English" <englij@rpi.edu>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 8:12 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Builders' Lot Lists

From time to time several contributors to this list will quote
citations from a Lot List for one or more of the historical car
builders. My question is how does one go about acquiring one's
own copy of such lists, rather than relying on random mentions on
this list. For which builders are there known to be lists available?
Obvious desirable builders' lists would include Pullman, ACF,
PSC, SSC, Haskell & Barker, Magor, Mt. Vernon, etc. I'd love to
find one for MDT/Despatch Shops, but I think that one is unlikely.