-----Original Message-----
From: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:STMFC@...
<mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf Of
soolinehistory
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 1:34 PM
To: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Kadee NYC Hoppers Announced

--- In STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com> , "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Could someone please wake me when a manufacturer offers the most common
version of the offset twin. InterMountain, Rapido, Tahoe, Athearn,
Branchline, Walther Proto 2000, is ANYONE listening?

Bill Welch
So, Bill, what's the most common version of the offset twin?

Dennis

Database version: 6.13440
<http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor-antivirus/>

Database version: 6.13440