Re: Interesting book available for download

cornbeltroute <cornbeltroute@...>

Charlie,

Wonderful resource you linked, I enjoyed perusing all 292 pages. Thank you much for presenting it here.

I have Lucas's "100 Year of Classic Steam Locomotives" but do not know about the other two Lucas titles you mentioned. Would you characterize them, please? Do they contain drawings?

Thanks much,

Brian

Brian Chapman
Evansdale, Iowa

This is a Walter Lucas book that I did not have in my Library (three other titles by him that I do have are 100 Years of Classic Steam Locomotives, Locomotives and Cars Since 1900, and 100 Years of Railroad Cars). <
Free pdf download from Google books: http://www.google.com/books?id=ryhSAAAAMAAJ <