Re: Railroad Car Squeezer

Paul <buygone@...>


The retarders in a hump yard were referred to as the car squeezer.

Paul C. Koehler


From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:44 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Railroad Car Squeezer

While I have an idea that this is an apparatus for packing freight into a
box car, can anyone tell me exactly what a "railroad car squeezer" is?


Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA

Join to automatically receive all group messages.