Re: Charleston and Western Carolina Combination Car article/Drawings

al_brown03

I don't know of a modelling article nor does the magazine database show anything; but there's a photo of C&WC 30 in Langley's "Charleston & Western Carolina Railway Album", p65. According to this source there were four such cars, # 30-33.

Al Brown, Melbourne, Fla.

--- In STMFC@..., "Riley K" <riley050748@...> wrote:

Does anyone recall seeing such an article about the odd C&WC "caboose car", rebuilt from an old passenger combine, in any of the railroad modeling magazines? I think there was one but I could be wrong. Any help is appreciated.