From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, October 12, 2009 3:06:42 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Friends of the Freight Car Shirts

Brian Ehni wrote:
AFAIK, there is a difference between golf and polo shirts. True golf
shirts have pockets (for score card and pencil). Polos do not.
Always burns me when I see "golf shirts" advertised that are sans
pockets.
That may well be the original distinction, but I can assure you
that if you look in shirt catalogs, most styles can be had "with or
without pockets" and are all called EITHER golf or polo. I've been
through this numerous times in arranging for imprinted shirts for
various conventions as well as FOTFC.

2906 Forest Ave., Berkeley, CA 94705 www.signaturepress. com
(510) 540-6538; fax, (510) 540-1937; e-mail, thompson@signaturep ress.com
Publishers of books on railroad history